Our “Make a Difference” Culture
We seek to make a difference in the lives of others. We support a workplace culture where our beliefs inform our behaviors that in turn will deliver these outcomes:
- Build meaningful relationships
- Deliver exceptional experiences
- Create a lasting legacy
Through love serve one another. Gal. 3:15.
Berkeley Springs Center is committed to quality care that enhances quality of life. We are West Virginia owned and operated, and our core values are service, respect, honesty, integrity and commitment. Our employees share those values, providing the best option for people to remain in their local community in a pleasant new environment.
We are growing our team. If you're interested, please visit our career page.
Notices & Legal
- Berkeley Springs Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- If you have a concern about care received at Berkeley Springs Center, please contact our Quality Improvement Hotline
at 1-877-655-1257 or email us
- Berkeley Springs Center has an emergency plan. Click to review our fact sheet.
- Berkeley Springs Center is committed to protecting your privacy in full compliance with HIPAA. Click to review our notice of privacy practices.
Berkeley Springs Center uses reasonable care in the presentation and posting of materials on this web site. However, Berkeley Springs Center makes no representations about the suitability of the information and services for any purpose.